- PHOTO GALLERY: Overturned SUV on Del. 299
- Posted March 1, 2012 midnight
- A Middletown man who fell asleep at the wheel Feb. 29 struck an SUV on East Main Street west of Dickerson Blvd., causing it to overturn onto its side. Police say that around 8:30 a.m., Salvatore Puglisi Jr. was driving westbound on Del. 299 after a 12-hour work shift and fell asleep, crossing the center of the road and striking an SUV being driven by Kim Pham.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Sussex County duo busted with heroin near Odessa
- Police: Middletown woman found with nearly 450 bags of heroin
- Townsend to hold community-wide yard sale Saturday
- New Castle County finance officer from Middletown honored for a...
- Md. man seriously injured when car struck by truck, bus on Rout...
- Newark man killed in single-vehicle crash near Odessa
- NCCo councilman hands out grants to local organizations
- Middletown man charged with dumping in wildlife area
- Before giving up on fitness goals, see if you’ve made the...
- Former employee charged with burglarizing Middletown Hardee's
- MPD: Maryland man found with heroin during traffic stop
- Read more top stories