- PHOTO GALLERY: Autism Speaks Day at the Races
- Posted June 4, 2012 midnight
- Dozens of children with autism and their family got to spend a special day at the FedEx 400 at Dover International Speedway on Sunday, the first-ever NASCAR event with a viewing area designed specifically for children with autism.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Local residents among honorees at ‘Our Community Salutes&...
- Sussex County duo busted with heroin near Odessa
- Police: Middletown woman found with nearly 450 bags of heroin
- Townsend to hold community-wide yard sale Saturday
- New Castle County finance officer from Middletown honored for a...
- Md. man seriously injured when car struck by truck, bus on Rout...
- Newark man killed in single-vehicle crash near Odessa
- NCCo councilman hands out grants to local organizations
- Middletown man charged with dumping in wildlife area
- Before giving up on fitness goals, see if you’ve made the...
- Former employee charged with burglarizing Middletown Hardee's
- Read more top stories