- PHOTO GALLERY: Houston-LeCompt Archaeological Site dig
- Posted Aug. 2, 2012 midnight
- This particular acre of land in Middletown is part of a 17-mile stretch that the Delaware Department of Transportation plans to use in the construction of the new U.S. Route 301. Plans for the roadway should be completed by the end of the year, said project manager Mark Tudor.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Middletown Jaycees encourage groups, businesses to join Fourth ...
- Nomination deadline for Young Environmentalist Award extended t...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- Townsend man charged after crash at Woodland Beach
- Appoquinimink hires new assistant principal at Brick Mill Elem.
- Couple who eluded police for weeks charged after crash near Tow...
- THOUGHTS ON THE RUN: Video game Friday nights
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Frisby celebrates 90th birthday
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Read more top stories