- PHOTO GALLERY: Young Country art exhibit
- Posted Jan. 4, 2013 midnight
- Currently on display at the Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts in Wilmington is the unique Young Country exhibit — featuring works by nearly two dozen artists (many hail from far-flung places like Kentucky and Ohio) who use a mix of humorous and sober commentary about stereotypes of certain places in American history, especially in the South. The exhibit ends Jan. 27.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Sussex County duo busted with heroin near Odessa
- Police: Middletown woman found with nearly 450 bags of heroin
- Townsend to hold community-wide yard sale Saturday
- New Castle County finance officer from Middletown honored for a...
- Md. man seriously injured when car struck by truck, bus on Rout...
- Newark man killed in single-vehicle crash near Odessa
- NCCo councilman hands out grants to local organizations
- Middletown man charged with dumping in wildlife area
- Before giving up on fitness goals, see if you’ve made the...
- Former employee charged with burglarizing Middletown Hardee's
- MPD: Maryland man found with heroin during traffic stop
- Read more top stories