Our annual Bridal Guide is coming out next month, and we're looking for beautiful brides and handsome grooms to fill the pages.
The annual booklet will be published Feb. 27, so make sure you look for it in your copy of the Middletown Transcript.
Here are a few things to look forward to in this year's guide:
- How to pick the right dress for your body type – Ladies, no matter what dress you put on, you're bound to look gorgeous for your big day – but there may be a style out there that is the perfect fit for you. Depending on your frame, size, and height; there may be a certain cut that is more than right for you.
- Cake trends – What are the most popular desserts? Whether it's a traditional wedding cake or something that looks like it belongs on the cover of a magazine, we all have different tastes. But you'll want to make sure your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- Are you on a budget? Your wedding is an important day, and even if you have to be careful with what you spend, it should still be as memorable as possible. We'll explore different ways to plan your big day without completely cleaning out your wallet.
- What's hot, and what's not hot – A white gown is always in style, flowers are always a must-have, and the music will keep your guests going; but this is 2013. Check out some of the hottest styles and trends for weddings, and what may be a tad-bit out of date.
- Your pictures! We want your wedding pictures in our Bridal Guide! Share your big day with the community by sending them to email@example.com.