Donations are being collected by the town of Townsend for the residents who were displaced in an apartment fire Jan. 4.
The apartment at 201 Main Street was gutted by the fire, and the residents who lived their lost most of their belongings.
The town is trying to help out the residents as much as possible and is accepting donations at the Townsend Town Hall at 661 South St.
Some items that are needed include a microwave, pots and pans, and other household items.
Town Hall is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.