A 1929 Ford Tri-Motor, nicknamed the Tin Goose, took about 100 people on 12-minute joyrides during a June 12 visit to Summit Airport made possible by the Middletown chapter of the Experimental Aviation Association.
June 18, 2013 6:28 p.m.
More Photo Galleries
- Top Stories
- Nomination deadline for Young Environmentalist Award extended t...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- Townsend man charged after crash at Woodland Beach
- Appoquinimink hires new assistant principal at Brick Mill Elem.
- Couple who eluded police for weeks charged after crash near Tow...
- THOUGHTS ON THE RUN: Video game Friday nights
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Frisby celebrates 90th birthday
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Read more top stories