Last days to shop for health insurance.
UPDATE: Due to computer problems on the last day of enrollment, the deadline has been pushed back to 3 a.m. Dec. 18.
If you have transportation and need individual help with choosing a health insurance option, Westside Family Healthcare is hosting drop-in enrollment sessions through Sunday. The schedule:
Bear/New Castle Health Center, 404 Fox Hunt Drive, Bear (near the Bear Post Office)Thursday, Dec. 12: 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14: 9 a.m.-noon Sunday, Dec. 15: 9 a.m.-noon
Fourth Street Wilmington Health Center, 1802 W. Fourth St., WilmingtonSaturday, Dec. 14: 9 a.m.-noon
To speed up the shopping and enrollment process, Delawareans are asked to bring these documents or information with them:
· Birth dates of those applying for coverage.
· Social Security numbers for those applying for coverage.
· Pay stubs, W-2 forms or other information detailing your family’s income.
· Policy or member numbers for any current health insurance plans.
· Information about any health insurance that is available to you or your family through a job.
· If you have previously enrolled on the health insurance marketplace, bring your log-in and account information.